Hermanuspietersfontein is committed to complying with any regulation or legislation that controls the generation and spread of SPAM or any unsolicited electronic communications of any form. The following information is provided in relation to the mailing list and registration services available on this website.
- We advise that we are committed to complying with the laws of South Africa, and of any of the countries that we and our clients operate in.
- We do not send any unsolicited email to advise recipients of our latest news. Anyone on our database is there because we have done, or are doing, business with you, or you have made enquiries with us. We believe that you are a willing recipient of our communications.
- We respect your privacy and only use your email address to contact you about the Company's latest news. We do not share your information with any other company or person.
- If you wish to stop receiving information from us you can email us your request to unsubscribe from our News Service. All email messages generated by this service will include the facility to unsubscribe. Any such request will be removed from our email list.
- If you do not unsubscribe your email address will remain active on our mailing list, and this will be taken as implied consent to receive email.
- All email communications from us will include email, phone, fax and physical addresses to allow you to communicate with us in the event of any request for removal or complaint.